Business Development Officer
Cash Management Solutions
- Generates new deposit business for the Bank by following up on sales leads, expanding existing client relationships, and identifying/qualifying new prospects within the assigned geographic area.
- Develops and maintains collaborative working relationships with branch personnel to obtain new deposit business.
- Promotes business for the Bank by participating in community events.
- Responsible for achieving established Bank goals through active participation in sales management and officer call programs.
- Develops business strategy to generate new deposit business for the Bank.
- 5 years related sales, business development, cash management and /or other financial experience.
- Graduation from accredited 4 year college or university leading to a degree in business, marketing, management or related field, or equivalent experience.
Provides support and guidance to Bank managers and departments to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations. Acts as liaison with examiners.
- Ensures compliance with applicable federal, state and local consumer protection, fair lending laws, and other banking regulations.
- Conducts appropriate research, performs analysis, and provides recommendations to management.
- Develops, recommends, and obtains approval for appropriate polices and procedures.
- Performs tasks related to conducting compliance reviews and audits, in accordance with established schedule. Ensures all departments are in compliance and monitors areas requiring improvement.
- Coordinates all necessary reporting functions to the Directors Audit Committee.
- Working knowledge of federal, state and local banking regulations.
- Working knowledge of CRA products and requirements.
- Knowledge of banking systems and controls, banking laws and regulations.
Education / Experience:
- Graduation from accredited 4-year college or university with a degree in business, management or a related field, or equivalent experience.