Commercial Loan Officer
West Sacramento Branch / Lodi Branch
- Facilitates, prepares, analyzes and structures commercial and business credit proposals
- Assesses client needs and cross-sells other commercial banking products
- Cultivates referral sources and generates new business by identifying and building rapport with potential customers.
- Ensures commercial loans are structured in a manner that meets customer needs, ensures credit quality and minimizes credit risk.
- Prepares and presents credit proposals for existing and new customers.
- Good knowledge of bank lending products and practices.
- Good knowledge of real estate documentation
- Good knowledge of mathematical or statistical concepts and theory as it pertains to the financial industry, including accounting and financial analysis.
- Good knowledge of related state and federal loan regulations and other applicable Bank lending policies and procedures.
- Graduation from accredited 4 year college or university leading to a degree in finance, business, or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience Required: Five years’ experience in financial institution lending.
Provides support and guidance to Bank managers and departments to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations. Acts as liaison with examiners.
- Ensures compliance with applicable federal, state and local consumer protection, fair lending laws, and other banking regulations.
- Conducts appropriate research, performs analysis, and provides recommendations to management.
- Develops, recommends, and obtains approval for appropriate polices and procedures.
- Performs tasks related to conducting compliance reviews and audits, in accordance with established schedule. Ensures all departments are in compliance and monitors areas requiring improvement.
- Coordinates all necessary reporting functions to the Directors Audit Committee.
- Working knowledge of federal, state and local banking regulations.
- Working knowledge of CRA products and requirements.
- Knowledge of banking systems and controls, banking laws and regulations.
Education / Experience:
- Graduation from accredited 4-year college or university with a degree in business, management or a related field, or equivalent experience.
Cash Management Officer
The Cash Management Officer (CMO) is responsible for the research, development and marketing of the Bank's product strategy. It is the CMO's role to coordinate the innovation process and development of new products within the Bank. It is the CMO's responsibility to accelerate the speed and process of developing new products and services, while enhancing existing offerings currently provided by the Bank. The CMO will be accountable to capture and increase the flow of ideas systematically, by involving the other departments, customers and vendors of the Bank.?
- Plans, develops, creates, schedules and builds new products that will be delivered in a timely manner to the Bank's customers.
- Manages the sales, delivery and servicing of cash management products and services.
- Analyzes new product concepts to determine marketability to the Bank's clients.
- Establishes, writes, monitors and/or approves policies and procedures for the Cash Management function.
- Responsible for the expansion of existing business relationships.
- Works with Executive Management to establish and direct the strategic long term goals, policies and procedures for the Bank's products and services to ensure efficient and effective delivery of compliancy with all state and federal guidelines.
- Advanced knowledge of bank operations, bank products, and banking regulations.
- Good knowledge of personal computer operations and related software.
- Experience in performance planning, coaching, development and evaluation.
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proven leadership and business acumen skills
- Six to eight years progressively responsible experience in retail banking operations environment.
- Previous experience providing guidance and/or training to others preferred.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) or equivalent in related filed.