Process complex customer transactions, open new accounts, research inquiries. Be fully knowledgeable and skilled in the areas of new accounts, teller, vault, safe deposit and branch operations. Excellent customer service skills a must. 3 years intermediate banking experience desired.
- Intermediate knowledge of bank operations, bank products, and banking regulations.
- Basic knowledge of personal computer operations, including word processing and spreadsheet software programs.
Minimum 3 years’ experience cash handling and/or customer service experience.
Administration / Marketing
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for providing marketing and administration assistance to the AVP / Director of Marketing, in the day to day tasks of the Marketing Department.
- Assists with the planning, design and implementation of marketing programs and campaigns.
- Collaborate with the Director of Marketing on social media strategy.
- Direct Marketing Support - Client and Prospect.
- Promotional Supply Management.
- Coordinates Bank-wide special events (promotional and employee).
- Intranet Maintenance
- General Administrative Duties
- Strong administrative skills.
- Knowledge of personal computers and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, including advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel a plus.
- Graphic Design experience and knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator or other creative design programs.
- General knowledge of banking industry and/or advertising laws and banking regulations.
Education / Experience:
Bachelors degree (BA) in Marketing or three (3) plus years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
IT Project Coordinator
Assists EVP/SAO with project implementation and follow-up. Coordinates IT projects / tasks with impacted parties and departments. Assists with the coordination of facilities related functions.
- Proficient knowledge of computer operations and related security and audit functions/processes, as well as word processing, spreadsheets, contact management (i.e. ACT!), general ledger and e-mail.
- Knowledge of technical research and sources available to maintain current technical knowledge.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 2010 or higher.
- 5 years data processing and/or systems analysis experience in an organization of similar size and technical complexity.
Graduation from accredited 2 or 4-year college or technical college with degree or coursework in computer science or technical related field, or equivalent experience.