IT Project Coordinator
Assists EVP/SAO with project implementation and follow-up. Coordinates IT projects / tasks with impacted parties and departments. Assists with the coordination of facilities related functions.
- Proficient knowledge of computer operations and related security and audit functions/processes, as well as word processing, spreadsheets, contact management (i.e. ACT!), general ledger and e-mail.
- Knowledge of technical research and sources available to maintain current technical knowledge.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 2010 or higher.
- 5 years data processing and/or systems analysis experience in an organization of similar size and technical complexity.
Graduation from accredited 2 or 4-year college or technical college with degree or coursework in computer science or technical related field, or equivalent experience.
Business Development Officer
Cash Management Solutions
- Generates new deposit business for the Bank by following up on sales leads, expanding existing client relationships, and identifying/qualifying new prospects within the assigned geographic area.
- Develops and maintains collaborative working relationships with branch personnel to obtain new deposit business.
- Promotes business for the Bank by participating in community events.
- Responsible for achieving established Bank goals through active participation in sales management and officer call programs.
- Develops business strategy to generate new deposit business for the Bank.
- 5 years related sales, business development, cash management and /or other financial experience.
- Graduation from accredited 4 year college or university leading to a degree in business, marketing, management or related field, or equivalent experience.