Commercial Loan Officer
- Facilitates, prepares, analyzes and structures commercial and business credit proposals
- Assesses client needs and cross-sells other commercial banking products
- Cultivates referral sources and generates new business by identifying and building rapport with potential customers.
- Ensures commercial loans are structured in a manner that meets customer needs, ensures credit quality and minimizes credit risk.
- Prepares and presents credit proposals for existing and new customers.
- Good knowledge of bank lending products and practices.
- Good knowledge of real estate documentation
- Good knowledge of mathematical or statistical concepts and theory as it pertains to the financial industry, including accounting and financial analysis.
- Good knowledge of related state and federal loan regulations and other applicable Bank lending policies and procedures.
Graduation from accredited 4 year college or university leading to a degree in finance, business, or related field, or equivalent experience.
Experience Required: Five years’ experience in financial institution lending.