Provides support and guidance to Bank managers and departments to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations. Acts as liaison with examiners.
- Ensures compliance with applicable federal, state and local consumer protection, fair lending laws, and other banking regulations.
- Conducts appropriate research, performs analysis, and provides recommendations to management.
- Develops, recommends, and obtains approval for appropriate polices and procedures.
- Performs tasks related to conducting compliance reviews and audits, in accordance with established schedule. Ensures all departments are in compliance and monitors areas requiring improvement.
- Coordinates all necessary reporting functions to the Directors Audit Committee.
- Working knowledge of federal, state and local banking regulations.
- Working knowledge of CRA products and requirements.
- Knowledge of banking systems and controls, banking laws and regulations.
Education / Experience:
- Graduation from accredited 4-year college or university with a degree in business, management or a related field, or equivalent experience.