Cash Management Solutions
Community Business Bank offers a variety of cash management solutions aimed at meeting the specific needs of small to medium-sized businesses, professionals and non-profit organizations.
Online Cash Management
Access your business’ financial information any time of the day or night. Our connection has many security features and data encryption capabilities so you can be sure your critical financial information is safe.
- Check current account information
- Pay bills with Business Bill Pay
- Make loan payments
- Issue wire transfer requests
- Place a stop payment
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Confirm a deposit or transfer
- Reconcile your account online
- Setup personal account notifications
- Receive your monthly statements electronically
Business Bill Pay
Save time and money with Community Business Bank’s free Bill Pay service. It’s simple to use and even easier to sign up. Simply log into Online Banking and select Bill Payment from the top menu navigation, follow the instructions and begin scheduling payments immediately.
- No charge
- Easy to use
- View your bills online
- Pay all your bills easily from Online Banking
- Schedule single, recurring, or future-dated payments
- Make changes to scheduled payments before they are sent
- Receive e-mail notifications that remind you of bill activity
- Track your payment status and history
- Customize reports to track budget spending
Business Remote Deposit
Depositing checks has never been easier! Save time and money by making deposits from the comfort of your office by moving checks seamlessly from your business to your account at Community Business Bank.
- Simplify the check deposit process for your business
- Reduce trips to the bank and get faster access to your money
- Review account activity and access online reports – up to ten (10) years deposit history
- Submit deposits 24/7
- Make deposits to multiple accounts
- Download data to most accounts payable applications
- Convenient, secure and easy to use
- iMatch™ available – streamline the check posting process
Community Business Bank’s ACH network is an efficient and reliable electronic funds transfer system that allows your company the ability to enhance accounts payable and receivable functions such as payroll direct deposit, recurring and business-to-business payments. Payments processing is managed through a secure web-based connection, so there is no special hardware or software to install.
Deposit Courier Service
Save time by letting a local service provider come to your business. Onsite deposit pick-up is available wherever your business is located. We can arrange pick-ups at your location as often as your business needs, from an on-call basis to daily pick-ups. Some limitations apply, contact us for details.
CDARS® (Public Entities and Non-Profits)
Through the Certificate of Deposit Registry Service (CDARS®), public entities and non-profit organizations can earn CD-level rates and receive up to $50 million in FDIC insurance protection --- and you get the added convenience of working with one bank, one interest rate, one regular statement and one year-end tax form.
Merchant Card Processing
Accepting credit and debit card payments provides your clients with added convenience and helps your business grow through increased sales. Traditional, electronic and virtual processing systems available. Complimentary review and analysis of your existing merchant program.
Business Credit Card Programs
Community Business Bank offers a variety of business Visa® credit card programs aimed at meeting the specific needs of your business.
- Visa® Business Bonus Rewards Card – offers more rewards, not rules. You'll earn points on everyday purchases. Plus get a 25% BONUS on all points earned every month automatically.
- Visa® Business Bonus Rewards PLUS Card – offers even MORE rewards with points on everyday purchases. Plus get a 50% BONUS on all points earned every month automatically.
- Visa® Business Card – offers a low introductory rate and everyday convenience.
- Visa® Signature Company Card – offers medium to large sized corporations with at least $350,000 of income annually looking to simplify expense management.
- Visa® CommUNITY Card – designed specifically for Non-profits and Municipalities seeking an easier way to manage cash flow and expenses.
Enjoy great cardmember benefits:
- 0% APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first six to twelve months dependant on card (1)
- No balance transfer fees for the first six months
- No annual fee cards available (1)
- Manage, track and analyze spending online with intelligent reporting tools
- Visa’s Zero Liability policy protects cardmembers from unauthorized use (2)
- 24-Hour Cardmember Service
- Unlimited employee cards with the company name embossed on the card
- Worldwide acceptance
- Learn more about specific card details
(1) See application for rates, fees and other cost information.
(2) Certain conditions and exclusions apply. Details are provided to customer/members once they become a cardmember.
Certain restrictions and exclusions apply. Individual transactions are evaluated by card Issuers based on factors such as account history, credit record, payment resources, revolving balances, and prior cash advances.
Credit Card Services are provided through ELAN Financial Services as part of a joint marketing agreement between Community Business Bank and ELAN Financial Services.
Payroll Debit Cards
Offer your employees a quick, secure electronic payment option — even if they don’t have a checking account or bank relationship. Payroll cards are reloadable prepaid cards. Each pay period, your employees’ pay is automatically loaded onto their card, so they can access it on payday — not after.
- Low Startup Cost
- Live, Proven Processing Platform
- Full Marketing, Sales, and Training Support
- Programs for Employers of ANY Size.
- Short implementation time (6 to 8 weeks per program)
- Fully Customized Solutions Available.
Two Solutions for your Payroll Debit needs:
- Instant Issue Cards
- Employees can use their card at any ATM with their pin to withdrawal money.
- VISA Personalized Cards
- Employees can then use their cards online, in stores and everywhere Visa Debit cards are accepted.