Community Business Bank provides a variety of loan programs to meet the individual requirements of your business. Our team of experienced professionals is available to assist you in evaluating your credit needs and in working with you throughout the entire lending process.
Community Business Bank has a variety of lending solutions for agricultural related businesses. Our lending officers have the local market knowledge and experience in your industry to help your through every step of the lending process. The Bank partners with rural development programs such as FSA and Farm Credit to assist rural borrowers.
- Agricultural Operating Line of Credit
- Agricultural Equipment
- Agricultural Real Estate
USDA Business & Industrial Loan Programs
Through a number of programs, the USDA provides investors and small business owners potential benefits, some include programs providing assistance, when purchasing or refinancing commercial real estate that is located in rural areas. Benefits may include lower down payments and longer loan amortization periods.
Commercial Loan Programs
Community Business Bank provides a variety of loan programs to meet the individual requirements of your business. Our team of experienced professionals is available to assist you in evaluating your credit needs and in working with you through the entire lending process.
- Commercial Line of Credit
- Term Business Loans
- Accounts Receivable Financing
- Domestic Letters of Credit
Eligible projects may include but are not limited to: multi-purpose commercial (office buildings -- retail and industrial), apartments, raw land, single purpose properties (hotels, restaurants, gas stations), commercial development, and business acquisition.
Getting the right financing for your construction projects requires a specialist. Our local lenders understand your business’ specific needs and can help you through the lending process.
- New Home Construction
- Real Estate Commercial Construction
- Real Estate Acquisition and Development (Residential and Commercial)
Our Multifamily lending programs are designed for financing apartment buildings with five or more units. Whether you are looking to refinance an existing apartment building or purchase a new building, we have the loan programs to assist you, including:
- Fixed and variable rate loan programs
- Terms of 5 to 15 years
- Up to 30 year amortization
- Competitive interest rates
SBA 504 Loan
The Bank partners with the SBA in providing Small Business Administration Loans (SBA) to assist in the financing of commercial real estate and certain commercial equipment.
- For the limits and details of the program, please contact any CBB Banker.
- Business must be operated for profit and fall within the size standards set by the SBA.
- Proceeds from 504 loans must be used for owner-occupied commercial real estate projects and some eligible equipment.
SBA 7(a) Loan
The SBA’s 7(a) loan program is designed to meet a wide variety of a small business' capital needs for loans up to $5 million. Eligible businesses may include retail, professional and services firms, as well as manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors (depending on industry).1
- Working capital
- Equipment purchase
- Business acquisition or start-ups
- Acquisition, expansion and renovation of owner-occupied commercial real estate
- Debt refinancing
1 Other SBA and Community Business Bank guidelines may apply.